Looking for a spring-related quote to make you smile?
“Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is.”
This is a time of renewal and hope…and with everything that has taken place in the last year or so, the season is especially meaningful. Now that spring is fully underway, there are many ways to start fresh. Need a little spring inspiration? Keep reading for affirmations, essential oils and crystals that will make sure your spring season is one to remember.
Spring Inspiration: Affirmations to Brighten Your Days
Each season holds a unique beauty. However, the spring season is especially remarkable. Just think about the fresh air, flowers in bloom, picturesque green grass, and moderate temperatures. Plus, everything looks a little brighter and happier during this time! The sunshine reminds us that there is always something to look forward to. Start your season off on the right foot by incorporating positive affirmations into your day. Positive affirmations are statements that make it easier to overcome negative or self-destructive thoughts. They are intentional and can benefit your mood and overall confidence level.
Make sure your spring is full of hope, renewal, and happiness. Recite these springtime affirmations first thing in the morning or on your next walk around the neighborhood:
- I am a positive person. I trust that the universe will provide me with everything I need.
- My mind is clear and my focus is sharp.
- I let go of past hurts and embrace wonderful new experiences.
- The sunshine fills me with positive energy and happiness.
- I am grateful for every opportunity to grow.
- I look toward the future with hope and optimism.
- All possibilities are open to me now.
- I am blessed and I am a blessing to others.
- Today is a beautiful day and I am grateful to be alive.
- Everything is working out for my greatest good.
Must-Have Essential Oils for the Spring Season
Spring is an exciting time of year. It is light, vibrant, and overloaded with natural beauty. So, why not bring the outside in when you can’t head outdoors? Maybe you are stuck inside working all day. Or perhaps the weather happens to be grey and gloomy. Not to worry…essential oils are an effective way to connect with nature. Certain scents are grounding, others are uplifting, and some are fabulously floral. Take your spring inspiration one step further and incorporate some of these must-have essential oils for the spring season into your day-to-day life.
- Lavender Essential Oil. One of the most popular essential oils (and easiest to find) is lavender. This calming oil eases strong emotions, like stress and anxiety. It also has a relaxing floral scent that will instantly make you feel like you are on a restorative walk in nature. The last year has been difficult to say the least…so add a little lavender to your routine. Whether you choose to add a few drops to a diffuser or use an essential oil room spray, there are many possibilities. Let lavender help you unwind.
- Lemon Essential Oil. Nothing says spring like a little citrus! Something like lemon, orange, grapefruit, and tangerine essential oil are all excellent choices. These scents are bright and vibrant. They are uplifting and have a way of making you feel good. Lemon essential oil in particular is thought to aid in decision making and increase energy. Add this oil to your morning and start each and every day off right.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil. When it comes to spring inspiration, there is something to be said for a fresh but woodsy scent. Take cedarwood essential oil as an example. It is derived from the bark, needles, and leaves of the cedar tree…and the scent is both woody and sweet. A few drops of this oil and it will make you feel like you are in a lush springtime forest.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil. Another must-have to keep in mind is roman chamomile. It has a light and fresh scent that effortlessly represents the spring season. There are many associated benefits to this particular essential oil. For instance, it is comforting and nurturing. Additionally, roman chamomile essential oil can make it easier to relax and unwind.
The Best Crystals to Use in Spring
There are so many ways to connect to the spring season. Still searching for a healthy dose of spring inspiration? Look no further. Crystals are a wonderful way to connect to nature, look within, and shift your energy. Here are a few of the best crystals to reach for this season:
- Moss Agate. One crystal you may want to incorporate into your meditation or home décor is moss agate. This stone varies from piece to piece but typically resembles moss because of the white colour with green inclusions. Moss agate is associated with the heart chakra and encourages personal growth. (Which is ideal for this time of year!) It also has the ability to connect you to nature in a deep and meaningful way.
- Citrine. Spring is all about fresh starts. It is a wonderful time to draw back the curtains and let the sun shine in. When it comes to crystals, citrine is one of the best ways to enjoy that sunshine feeling. This yellow stone promotes happiness, encourages a positive attitude, and protects you from negative energies. Citrine is also linked to creativity, confidence, and optimism. Shift your mindset this season with citrine.
- Rose Quartz. Easily one of the most beloved crystals, rose quartz has many metaphysical properties. This soft pink stone is nurturing, comforting, and encourages love of all kinds. If that wasn’t enough, rose quartz is also tied to inner healing, peace, and calm. Whether you are looking to strengthen your relationship with yourself, friends, family members, or even romantic relationships…rose quartz is an excellent choice this spring.
Even More Crystals for the Spring Season
Many other stones may be suitable. Especially if you are looking for some spring inspiration! A few suggestions include: clear quartz (to clear away anything that is no longer serving you and embrace a new start), amazonite (to bring peaceful energy to your conversations and interactions with others), lepidolite (a stone of rebirth that is used for times of transition), and kyanite (to ground, balance and connect to the earth). Choose whatever stone speaks to you!
Spring is a wonderful time. There is so much to look forward to! There is so much optimism! Whether you choose to add affirmations, essential oils, or crystals to your day….it won’t be hard to stay inspired this season. Use this spring inspiration to make sure each and every day you experience is remarkable.