What is your astrological sign? Depending on your date of birth, you may be a Taurus, a Pieces or even a Capricorn. There are twelve signs in total…and each one is linked to various personality traits. For instance, if you are a Scorpio, you may be known for being passionate and secretive. If you are a Gemini, you may be known for being intelligent and impulsive. Depending on your sign, certain positive affirmations will be more effective than others. So, always choose your words carefully! Here are some affirmations specifically targeted towards each astrological sign.
Why Are Affirmations Important?
Thoughts become things. Or at least, that is what many people believe. Maybe you’ve read books about manifestation or have noticed in your day-to-day life that when you think negative thoughts…negative experiences keep piling on. That is where positive thinking comes into play. According to a Mayo Clinic article, positive thinking has been found to aid in stress management. Feeling overwhelmed? Stressed? Anxious? Consciously shift your focus to the positive. Affirmations are an easy and effective way to do just that. These positive statements make it possible to overcome a negative mindset and re-focus your thoughts.
Affirmations for Each Astrological Sign
It doesn’t matter whether you are a fire sign, water sign, air sign, or earth sign. Affirmations targeted towards your specific astrological sign can be extremely beneficial. Keep scrolling until you find your sign listed below. Then repeat the positive affirmations several times each day. At first, you may feel a little silly, but over time, you will start to believe the words you are saying. That means more confidence and a lot less stress!
If your astrological sign is Leo, then you were born between the dates of July 23 and August 22. Leos are loyal, brave and optimistic. However, a Leo can also be stubborn and possessive. Achieve a little more balance by repeating these affirmations:
- I am always open to new opportunities. I accept change effortlessly and easily.
- My dreams are never out of reach.
- I am completely secure. I have everything that I need.
- Being independent makes me feel confident.
Those born between March 21 and April 19 fall under Aries. Several traits are associated with this sign, like being self-motivated and being a confident leader as well as the tendency to be easily frustrated. Here are some affirmations to add to your daily to-do list:
- I am humble, patient, and easily understand the struggles of others.
- It is safe for me to slow down and relax.
- My mind is clear and focused.
- It is easy for me to allow others to speak and share.
Does your birth date fall between November 22 and December 21? You are a Sagittarius! What does that mean? Curious and open-minded with a love for travel. On the other hand, you likely have a tendency to overthink and can be a bit blunt. Try these affirmations for positive results:
- I can conquer any and all obstacles that face me.
- Everything is always working out for my greatest good.
- I am surrounded by peace and serenity.
- Curiosity fills my life with adventure.
Next up is Gemini, which covers birthdays that fall between the dates of May 21 and June 20. Is that you? Then chances are you expressive and intellectual as well as restless and overly serious. These affirmations are best suited to this particular astrological sign:
- I always listen to my inner wisdom.
- Today, it is easy for me to focus on the task at hand.
- I am unafraid to be myself and express my true desires.
- It is safe for me to let loose and have fun.
The next sign is Libra, which accounts for birth dates between September 23 and October 22. This specific sign has a gentle personality. Libras are diplomatic and idealistic. However, they can also be non-confrontational and feel overwhelmed. Try these affirmations for a little peace of mind:
- I believe in myself. I can handle any problem with confidence.
- Peace and joy fill each and every day.
- I release the need to worry about the acceptance and approval of others.
- It is easy for me to prioritize my needs.
Were you born between January 20 and February 18? Then you are an Aquarius. Those with this sign are independent, loyal, and fearless. Alternatively, an Aquarius can be hot tempered and have difficulty compromising. Achieve more balance with these affirmations:
- I am in control of how I choose to respond to situations.
- Every experience is an opportunity for positive growth.
- It is easy for me to make fair compromises.
- I replace what no longer works with fresh and exciting ideas.
Passionate? Focused? Those are some of the positive traits associated with Scorpio. This astrological sign encompasses those born between October 23 and November 21. Some of the other personality traits linked to Scorpio include a tendency to hold onto anger and resentment. Here are some positive affirmations to ease those strong emotions:
- I am a calm and loving person.
- No matter what happens around me, my thoughts are always peaceful.
- I forgive myself and others easily.
- It is safe for me to express how I feel.
Anyone with a birth date between June 21 and July 22 is a Cancer. This sign is all about being loyal, family oriented, and kind. Cancers are also known to be highly emotional and clingy. Sound like you? Then be sure to put these affirmations to good use:
- I enjoy spending time by myself.
- My feelings are valid. I honour my emotions and experiences.
- I am always enough.
- All of my relationships are healthy, strong, and balanced.
The next astrological sign on this list is Pisces, which includes anyone with a birthday between February 19 and March 20. When it comes to common traits, Pisces tend to be selfless and friendly. Not to mention creative! Other traits include difficulty accepting criticism and a tendency to experience overwhelming emotions. Be sure to give these affirmations a try:
- My worth is not defined by outside opinions.
- I channel my creativity with ease. I can do anything I choose to!
- Thoughts and emotions are part of my life experience, but they do not define me.
- I am caring, kind, and supportive.
Dependable. Hard working. Dedicated. Those are some of the different ways to describe the Taurus. Born between April 20 and May 20, the Taurus is often described as being blunt and stubborn. These positive affirmations are an absolute must for this sign:
- I trust the process of life. I am always safe.
- Everything I need comes to me at the right moment.
- I am accepting of others. I allow my loved ones to speak their truth.
- Patience is my strength. I become stronger every day.
Now, it is time to discuss Virgo! This includes birth dates between August 23 and September 22. Many personality traits are linked to this sign. Need a few examples? How about analytical and practical. Virgos often struggle with perfectionist tendencies and can be extremely self-critical. Here are some affirmations to consider:
- I am always doing my best. My best is enough.
- My worth is not based on what I achieve.
- I love myself exactly as I am.
- Mistakes are an opportunity to learn and to grow.
The last sign on this list is Capricorn. It encompasses those who were born between December 22 and January 19. Are you a Capricorn? Then chances are you are practical, disciplined, logical, and sensitive. However, you may also have difficulty forgiving others. Try repeating these positive affirmations each day for best results:
- I make the world a better place each and every day.
- Resentment no longer serves me. I release the need to hold onto past hurts.
- I embrace my emotions. It is safe to feel.
- It is easy for me to forgive myself and others.
Use these affirmations regularly to achieve emotional balance and reduce stress levels. Whatever your astrological sign…targeted affirmations can be extremely beneficial. Try them for yourself!